Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Insurance Meatmarket!

The State of Arizona made a horrible transition into the Insurance Marketplace (Obamacare). They notified me that my children's insurance expired after the fact. Now my daughter Anais is burning up with fever and congestion and has no medical insurance until March. Has the goverment declared a National emergency on the flu deaths? THIRTY in Yuma, Arizona
in one month. Buracreacy is the biggest crock. Yes, Uncle Sam, I have an extra $400 plus deductible and co-pays for the monthly medical of my children although I am single and on disability.  As a State employee I used to have no pre-existing, no yearly deductible and a small co-pay. Wasn't this supposed to help families?  My daughter deserves medical coverage in a First-world country!

No comments: