Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Love

The love of my life, Robert

When I met you, I never imagined how important a role you would play in my life. I did not know I was meeting my best friend and my secret lover.  You are my best friend because I can tell you everything. I can share with you my fears, my tears, my dreams and myself. I do not have to pretend to be someone that I am not. You accept me just the way I am. Every day you find reasons to love me more. Every day you make me fall in love with you all over again. You are my secret lover because when you touch me, my whole body shivers. When you make love to me, I feel our souls blend into one. Your caresses so soft, as if I were made of porcelain. Your kisses are sensual and reveal your every desire. Understand my love, that when I thought cupid had ignored my cries, you came to me and awakened my desire to live. I breathe. I live. I am, because of you. I know that I do not say enough, how much I need you. I know that I have never told you that my breathe would expire if I lost you. My darling you complete me in so many ways. I cannot pretend, I have found in you what I have needed all my life. I have found in you a splendor that compares to no other. On this day of the lover, the love birds, the soul mates, I want to thank you for shaping me into a better human being. The twinkle in your eye, the skip in your step, the smile on your face let me know that I have found true love. No I have not found perfection. Yes, I have found a man who strives to make me feel that I am amazing just the way I am. I love you. I need you, and I would be half of a whole without you.

Susana

No comments: