Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Reader, thank you

I am ever so sorry that I haven't come to visit much. I have been thinking about you every day. I read what you send me. I just can't seem to have the time or the energy to write. Usually, writing consumes me. Lately, however, I sense or fear that nobody really cares what I say. Do I make sense? Do I bore you? I take all the clutter that gets cramped in my mind and attempt to make sense of it to try and get my point across. I understand that if it wasn't for you, I would not exist. The words would just fade away into nothingness. It is because of you that I am somebody. You see, when there is no one, I sit and I share my deepest thoughts one word at a time. I scribble away into the morning sunset. Then, there you are. You listen, observe, bring my words to fruition. So you see, I have not forgotten you. You are so very important in my life. I have so much to catch up on in my little books of secrets. Yes, the words will come. They will fill the pages and you will be there to share in my insanity. Thank you for being patient and for hearing my voice, though it may be as quiet as a word on a paper.

No comments: