Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Love, My friend....

You held me in your arms for so long. I thought you would be there as my partner and my love affair for life. The two made you the perfect person for me. You were my best friend and I was yours.

We would embark together or take our own path?

Don't forget, life is tasteless without your touch, love and tenderness.  Your voice, when you wanted me, your sexy smile, your twinkling flirts. Oh I miss all this and a whole lot more. Our hopes up in smoke, like the burning of hearts, souls and thoughts. If I never hear from you again, I know it will have been your confusion, the bitterness around you.  I never meant to fall in love again. I was to stay single forever, reminiscing on the life I could have had. Then, I fell in love with your heart and your smile.

What should be will be. I will leave things with that note in mind. #love#broken heart#love lost

No comments: