Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Do I Write or Do I Stuff My Face with Chocolate?

I decided to do both.  After all both are good for the soul.  My life has gone full circle and I understand it less than I did when the circle began.  Yes some may say that I have a long way to go before my life goes full circle.  See my life has been especially special in many ways.  What did I just say?  Let me know when you figure it out.  Anyway,  I needed to roll some words onto paper so here I am.  All my children are doing good except for my demon child Franky.  He is not a demon he just acts like one.  I names him Franky when I should have named him Beelzebub or Lucifer.  Is he that bad?  You live with him for a week and you be the judge of that.  Nevertheless a woman loves her child no matter how special he is.  Right?  At least that's what I keep telling myself.  And everybody else.  Trying to convince myself.  Oh all of this is just a joke, my little one is the biggest blessing of all because God sent him to me so that I may learn patience and perseverance.  Sadness covers my life, as most days.  My daily chores, my trips to therapy, my trips to the doctor, a mountain to climb.  Yet I am able to complete these tasks day after day.  Anyone who has children knows that in the worst of times they help you make it through the day.  Whether its something they have done or simply because you know you have to keep functioning for them.  This writing of mine is just rambling and if I bore you my apologies.  I have always loved to write ever since I was a little girl.  I see it as an opening to my heart.  But as any open heart it is vulnerable to the cruelties of this world.  I had been thinking today that over the last six months I have learned so many things.  I have learned that all people are looking for love.  But honestly some are horrible at giving love back.  All they know is they want to be taken care of and that will be enough.  Don't forget there is another part to a relationship, a partner.  I asked myself when I would give up on my husband and I came up with an answer.  An answer that surprised even me.  The answer is, "til death do us part."  You give up, I give up, we all give up and pretty soon no one believes in love.  There are so many skeptical that love exists.  I have to keep believing that love does in fact exist and that it is worth the effort.  Love is the most precious and worthwhile part of our lives.    For that I will fight until the last day of my life.  If you care to join the cause, you do the same.  Believe in Love............ 

No comments: