Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Eyes Wide Shut


I want to give you a snapshot about myself..just so you know what to expect. I have been interested in writing as far back as I can remember.  I'm currently writing a novel that I hope to publish by Summer 2014.  However,  so many issues, so many thoughts go through my mind everyday and I hope that putting those thoughts in writing will entertain, educate, enchant my audience. I work on short stories, prose, political debacles (I mean debates) and anything that might be on your minds. I have a wealth of knowledge to share and boy do I like to share my opinion.  I'm not crude but I am a little rough around the edges. This blog is not for those weak of stomach or highly sensitive. I am blunt and to the point. So with this we start our journey of a lifetime...welcome to my world.

No comments: